Simi Valley Seventh-Day Adventist Church 1636 Sinaloa Rd., Simi Valley, CA 93065
Yes, we rent an Adventist church. It's conveinent, easy to find, and all ours on Sunday morning. Parking is always available and the sanctuary is spaciaous and comfortable.
Occasionally, we meet outdoors or in other venues. Be sure to check our calendar for times and locations.
What to Expect
Service starts at 10:30am. Come a few minutes early and get comfortable.
- Don't be shy, the best seats are nearer to the stage and away from the doors.
- We don't have ushers, but rest assurred someone will greet you. (Expect to get hugged.)
Childcare for your child's safety and ours, all our teachers are screened, and two adults will be present in class at all times. Parents must sign their children in/out of class. You are welcome to check on them at anytime.
6 months - Kindergarteners have class every Sunday. It's located in the elementary school attached to the main sanctuary.
-Sign in is about fifteen minutes before service begins and sign out immediatley following.
Elementary School age children have class every Sunday, except for special occasions. It's also located in the elementary school attached to the main sanctuary.
-Class is available at the close of worship and ends immediately following the lesson.
Pre-teen & High School students have classes twice a month.
- Classes meet in the community center and across the driveway in Spanish chapel.
Our service begins with worship, followed by communion, then the sermon. During worship and communion the lights are brought low to focus our attention on God and minimize distractions.
- Communion and offering baskets are available on tables set up on the sides and back of the room.
- Lyrics are projected on a screen to the left of the stage.
-Sermons are staight from the Bible.
-We always love meeting new people. Expect to stay a few minutes afterward.